Wii Fit Trainer is a playable character in Super Smash Brothers Wii U and Super Smash Brothers 3DS. Her moveset includes attacking with exercises such as hula hoops, running, and etc. She is from the Wii Fit universe. Surprisingly, she is the first character to make her debut on the Nintendo Wii console. She also originated from the Wii. The debut game she is in is Wii Fit released for the Wii in 2007. The sequel Wii Fit U was released for the Wii U in 2013.
Wii Fit Trainer has the appearance of a tall slender lady, with dark gray or black hair. Her skin color is white. She wears a blue training shirt. If the player looks closely, the top of her shirt says Wii Fit. Her hair is in the style of a ponytail. Her pants are the ame color as her hair, a dark grey, or black color. She has no shoes and runs/walks barefooted. She has some muscles.
In Wii Fit, Wii Fit Trainer is your training instructor/coach. She tells you if you have to walk, run, move around, dance, jog, or etc. She also does yoga and other types of exercises.
Wii Fit UEdit
In Wii Fit U, she has the same role as in her debut, Wii Fit. She tells you what to do and is still your exercise coach.
Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Nintendo Wii UEdit
In SSB 3DS and SSB Wii U, Wii Fit Trainer appears as a fighter. This game also marks her Smash Bros. appearance, and the first time you can actually play as her. There is also an alternate Wii Fit Trainer costume that allows you to play as the Male Wii Fit Trainer. The female and male trainer both have the same height, weight, and moveset.
- She is the only character from the Wii Fit universe.
- She is one of the first SSB4 newcomers along with Animal Crossing's Villager and Mega Man's Mega Man.
- A stage (Wii Fit Studio) is based off the place you train with the Wii Fit Trainer in both Wii Fit and it's sequel.
- She is the first SSB4 female newcomer.
- Wii Fit Trainer and Samus showed their Final Smashes for SSB4 in the E3 Trailer.